Sunday, September 1, 2013

A Strange Dream Come True

I have always fantasized about wallowing with pigs... and I finally was able to make that dream come true. Last week during the heat wave I got in the pig pen and got good and muddy with my pig friends. Like May with her "Mud Pie Creations," I guess I like to play with mud as well.
Hmm...

My favorite guy loves his belly rubs!

What is this human doing in our wallow?

Finally, they join me.


My time as the 2013 Clover Valley Farms intern has come to an end. What a great experience it was. Thank you to Jeff, Cindy, May, the animals and everyone else who helped make this a great summer! I also want to thank those of you who keep checking up on the blog, hopefully the exciting news will keep coming... Peace out for now, CVF!!!
Peace!










1 comment:

  1. Kristin is truly the "Pig Whisperer" we will miss her!

    Cindy,
    Jeff & may

    ReplyDelete